My sisters and I love cooking these after an evening BBQ. I love cooking them because they’re just excellent fun.
1 big bag or 2 of big marshmallows.
1 of wafer type biscuits.
1 punnet of raspberries
1 large bar of chocolate (we used milk chocolate)
1 pkt of wooden skewers (soaked in water)
To Make Smores.
1. Melt your chocolate in a bowl placed over a pan of hot water (we used boiled kettle water & then placed the pan on the BBQ to finish melting. Once melted we set the melted chocolate aside).
2. Get a biscuit ready on a plate.
3. Thread a marshmallow onto the end of your skewer.
4. Toast the marshmallow over glowing embers rather than the naked flame.
5. Keep turning until the outer coat of the marshmallow begins to bubble and marshmallow becomes loose on the skewer.
6. Use another skewer to push your marshmallow onto the biscuit (it will be hot so don’t be tempted use your fingers!). Then squish the marshmallow down.
7. Drizzle lots of yummy melted chocolate over your smore.
8. Top with a raspberry so your mum feels happier about the whole ridiculously sugary enterprise.
9. EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & quickly make another one before everyone else eats them!